Friday, August 8, 2008

Coming posts, an explanation and some recent events

I was on another blog and saw a wonderful idea. She wrote a post about all of her children and their unique qualities. (Thanks Courtney R. for the idea) I decided this would make for a great post for the next few days as I am really busy with getting my class ready for school (I will try and remember to take some pictures and post them in the next few weeks) and there is not much else going on in our lives. I will also try to fill you in on our plans for next week. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be busy getting my room ready. On Thursday we are taking the kids to Falls Park in Greenville for the day to show them the awesome park. We are planning on taking a picnic lunch and then spending the day at the park and the evening at a Greenville Drive game. I will post later on the fun we had here. On Friday we will be going to register all FOUR CHILDREN !!! I don't know how we will get it all done. We have to take Sarah and Jonathan to Westview to register them, then rush over to Dawkins to register Hannah before they close at noon. Then we have to run all the way down to the Dorman Freshman campus and register Abigail for High School, and from the paperwork and the
map for all the stops we need to make within the building that they sent it will be a very long process. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I am so not ready for this new stage of our lives. Well enough of that. Tonight while I am writing we (Tyler, Barb, Jonathan and not for very long Sarah. ) are watching the Olympics.
Sarah didn't make it long, Jonathan was loving it!
Abigail and Hannah are at a back to school PJ party for the youth girls at church. Come back to see the profiles of my children . Hopefully it will interest some people other than myself.
Here is a picture of all the kids at a family reunion/pre- wedding pounding that we went to last weekend. A special thank you goes out to Wendy and Dickie for opening up their lovely home for all the crazy Mostellers. We had a wonderful time of getting up to date with wonderful family members. We also got some great ideas for plans for a new backyard with a pool, a fire pit and a gorgeous fireplace, and how wonderful it can look.

1 comment:

Sophie Morand said...

I think it is a very good idea to post about your kids. We will know them better and I am sure that they will love to read about themselves.