Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July
I hope you all have some wonderful plans for today and tonight. We had a great night last night! The girls got home from choir tour and they were tired. I had to work this morning at the Westside club. We actually had a lot of kids. I was surprised. I didn't think that many people would come and use the nursery. I brought a fun art activity they all seemed to enjoy. I decided my own kids that were at home still asleep with Tyler might enjoy doing it also. Once I got home from work we had a great time making our 4th of July pictures.



Here they are making the pictures. You blow small paint blots with a straw to make it look like fireworks. They all worked really hard. I think some of them even got a headache. I didn't think it would bother anyone, we have enough hot air in this house to inflate a hot air balloon.

Working hard


Even Daddy got in on the fun!



Sarah showing off her work and Jonathan with his.
Hannah and Abigail with their pictures.

We even had a lot of fun with this, they really look like fireworks, we added glitter so they sparkle. Okay don't laugh people, we were doing this for the kids. No Really! Hope y0u all have a great rest of the 4th. I may post later if we do anything cool. Peace out. I hope you all enjoy the music I added. I will add some more funky songs later.
Barb

1 comment:

Sophie Morand said...

I am impressed that Tyler joined you, I am not sure that my husband will do it...