Sunday, April 20, 2008













Well after a busy week of school, work and life we were ready for some down time. Unfortunately Tyler had to work on Saturday and I was not feeling well. So after Jonathan and Sarah had choir practice we spent the afternoon hanging out at home and getting some much needed rest. On Sunday we spent the day after church at the Biltmore house with the kids. Above are some of my favorite shots of them in the garden after we had toured the house. They really enjoyed it. We ran out of time since our kids had to be back at church for choir practice. We (Tyler and I) ended the day with a nice quiet dinner by ourselves after the kids went to bed. Hope this catches you up. I plan on being better at staying up to date.



Barb

1 comment:

Sophie Morand said...

You did not tell me this morning that YOU had a blog... Good job!